General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of DietmarSteinhauer - www.creative-piano.de/www.dietmarsteinhauer.com/www.tastenland.de
Status: October 2015
The service offered by the company Inner Light Music Dietmar Steinhauer (hereinafter: Company) at www.creative-piano.de/www.dietmarsteinhauer.com/www.tastenland.de offers its members (hereinafter: Customers) a new concept of an online piano school where they can start playing the piano or deepen their existing knowledge, as well as an online sheet music and music store. For this purpose, members can receive videos with notation and explanations as a stream or for download, a text and music file as well as various audio files of this workshop as MP3 for download. They can also contact their teacher or other clients in various ways (e-mail, Skype or telephone).
Registered members can still access various PlayAlongs of different styles as well as other compositions by Inner Light Music and play or record their own pieces.
- 1. general
(1) These General Terms and Conditions apply to the fee-based offer (hereinafter "Service Offer") of the company Inner Light Music Dietmar Steinhauer, Am Krupin 1, 42929 Wermelskirchen (hereinafter "Company/Firma"), which is requested by customers via the Internet pages
www.creative-piano.de/www.dietmarsteinhauer.com/www.tastenland.de can be obtained.
(2) The use of the service offered at www.creative-piano.com is only possible with prior registration. A prerequisite for registration is that the user accepts these General Terms and Conditions. The General Terms and Conditions apply to all contracts concluded between users and (company).
(3). www.creative-piano.com is constantly being further developed and supplemented with additional offers. For this purpose, it may be necessary for further General Terms and Conditions to apply, which must also be accepted by the user. (Company) will inform the user of this in advance in such cases.
(4) General terms and conditions that conflict with, deviate from or supplement these General Terms and Conditions shall not be accepted by (Company) unless (Company) has expressly confirmed this in writing in individual cases.
(5) General inquiries, messages or suggestions should be sent to info(at)creative-piano.com. For complaints please use the e-mail address dietmar(at)dietmarsteinhauer.com. To revoke the contractual relationship, please send an e-mail to abo(at)dietmarsteinhauer.com
(6) The company reserves the right to amend the General Terms and Conditions due to technical developments or changes on www.dietmarsteinhauer.com or similar, unless this is unreasonable for the customer. The company will inform the customer of this in advance. If the customer does not object to the validity of the new GTC within two (2) weeks of notification, the amended GTC shall be deemed to have been accepted by the customer. In the notification, the company shall inform the customer of his right of objection and the significance of the objection period.
- 2. conclusion of contract
(1) A contract is concluded between the customer and the company upon registration. Registration is carried out in accordance with the following regulations. The customer can only use the service offer at www.dietmarsteinhauer.com after registration has been completed and confirmed by the company.
(2) Customers may be any natural person of legal age or legal entity effectively represented by their legal representatives. Minors can generally only be users with the consent of their parents, unless the minor has the capacity to understand their actions or if the minor is able to effect the contractual performance by means that have been provided to them for this purpose or at their free disposal by the representative or, with their consent, by a third party.
(3) When registering, the customer is obliged to provide the company with all data required for the execution of the contract truthfully and completely and to inform the company immediately of any changes to this data up to the termination of the contract or to update it.
(4) The company is entitled to cancel a registration process, in particular if the user enters incorrect data, registers multiple times or registers again at www.dietmarsteinhauer.com after the company has terminated the registration. This can be done without giving reasons. Furthermore, the company is not obliged to accept every application, although no application will be rejected arbitrarily.
(5) By completing the registration process, the customer submits an offer to conclude a contract for the use of the company's services offered at www.dietmarsteinhauer.com.
The company will confirm the completion of the registration process to the customer by e-mail. The customer must complete the registration process via an activation link contained in the e-mail. Only then does the contract between the customer and the company come into effect. (If the process is carried out in this way, it should be done in this form as proof).
(6) After completing the registration process, the customer is entitled to use all offers within the scope of availability and technical possibilities. There is no unrestricted right to use the applications of www.dietmarsteinhauer.com.
(7) The company may exclude a customer and block their access if the information they provided when registering was incomplete or incorrect or if they do not notify the company immediately of a change.
(8) When registering, the customer selects a password to log in to the closed area. This password must be kept secret and may not be disclosed to third parties. In the event of violations of this provision, the company is entitled to terminate the concluded contract. If the customer suspects that a third party is gaining access to the blocked area using his password, he must inform the company immediately and choose a new password.
(9) The company is not in a position to verify the identity of customers or establish that a customer actually exists.
- 3 Content and scope of the service offering
(1) Customers can use the following services ("applications") via www.creative-piano.com:
You may print the notations for your own use.
You can make music to the play-alongs or record your own works, which can be distributed on YouTube, Myspace etc.
Any commercial use requires the express written consent of Inner Light Music Dietmar Steinhauer.
(2) If further applications are implemented at www.creative-piano.com, customers are also entitled to use the other new applications within the scope of availability and technical possibilities.
(3) The customer is not entitled to access all applications at any time. The customer is aware that due to maintenance work, technical difficulties or for other reasons it may not be possible to use individual or all applications at times. The company endeavors to provide information about such restricted access options as early as possible, but cannot guarantee this.
(4) If the customer has registered and paid the fee specified in § 6, the customer has access to the corresponding files after receiving his download code and can download them up to three times onto his computer,
- 4 Availability
(1) The member registers by entering the requested data in the input mask. The member must then determine and enter a user name and password of their choice.
(2) The member is responsible for keeping the user name and password secret.
(3) The member may only use the services offered in an appropriate manner. In particular, E shall keep its user name and password for access to the Company's range of services secret, shall not pass them on, shall not tolerate or allow them to be known and shall take the necessary measures to ensure confidentiality and shall notify the Company immediately in the event of any misuse or loss of this information or any suspicion thereof.
(4) The service offering is generally available 24 hours a day (hereinafter referred to as "operating hours").
(5) Excluded from the operating hours are the times during which data backup work is carried out and system maintenance or program maintenance work or work on the system or the database is carried out.
(6) The company is entitled to carry out this work during operating hours if this is necessary in the interests of the user. This may result in disruptions to data retrieval, which the company will keep to a minimum.
§ 5 Access to the range of services
(1) The use of the service offered at www.creative-piano.com takes place by the customer first registering and then logging in for each subsequent use. After the initial registration, a contract is concluded between the customer and the company.
(2) The technical requirements for using the service are a commercially available computer with access to the Internet.
(3) The provision of access to the Internet is not part of this agreement.
(4) If the provision of the contractual services is disrupted by circumstances for which the company is responsible, the customer must notify the company of this. Such services will be rectified immediately. If the company fails to provide a service in accordance with the contract even after the expiry of a reasonable period following a justified complaint, the customer may withdraw from the contract; in this case, any amount already debited will be credited back to the customer.
Alternative dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 para. 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obliged or willing to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.